Lipomas are a type of benign tumors of fat. Some people also call them mass formation. They are harmless formations, but they can cause problems in the areas where they appear: on the head, neck, arms or armpits and can be extremely unpleasant. Doctors don’t know the actual cause for these formations, but according to modern science, they’re associated with genetics. Some of the other causes include obesity or cholesterol levels.
Many people want to avoid surgery and harmful drugs for the treatment of lipoma, but fortunately there is a natural alternative.
Doctors usually recommend a surgical removal of lipoma or a laser procedure, but these procedures aren’t a real guarantee that they won’t come back.
Here, we’re presenting you a soup recipe that can treat lipoma easily, without painl and in a very short time! Numerous dermatologists recommend this recipe. It has already helped thousands of people and it is only a mixture made of honey and flour!
Natural Cure for removing lipoma
- Mix equal parts of flour with honey and apply this mixture to the lipoma.
- The layer should be about 5 to 10 millimeters thick.
- Put a patch over the paste.
- Leave the compress for 36 hours.
- Rinse it away and apply a new fresh mixture.
- Use the compress for 5 times in a row or 8 days.
- You’ll notice that the tissue began to disappear after this period.
- It would be best to use whole grain flour and darker honey.
Why does this work?
The mixture of honey and flour can be very effective for wounds and also external sores. Honey gives anti-inflammatory effects and helps against various impurities. It also stimulates the circulation and the lymph flow.
According to one study with 59 patients who had wounds and sores and who didn’t show results using a conventional treatment, the results appeared in 7 days only after they used honey!
Additional tips for fatty deposits
- You can treat lipoma naturally with body detoxification;
- Eliminate toxins and decompose any fat tissue with the help of psyllium, mandarin, papaya, natural spices, chicory, okra, turmeric, chickweed, sage and pomegranate;
- Eliminate saturated fats and refined oils from your diet;
- Stimulate your liver and detox your body by drinking juice of half a lemon every morning;
- Prevent the growth of fat tissues and dissolve them by consuming omega 3 fatty acids;
- Enrich your diet with nutrients and eat more sprouts;
- Avoid foods consisting of preservatives, white flour, milk, pesticides, dairy products, additives and meat.