Many people have problems with overweight. We all know that obesity is a really serious condition which can lead to numerous disorders in your body. It can cause cardiovascular problems, high blood pressure, diabetes and multiple metabolic disorders.
There are millions of diets and exercises which can help you lose your extra pounds and strengthen your body, but they take time and money.
1. An ancient Chinese medicine
This massage is known as TCM or tuna. It has been applied for 2000 years. The techniques are simple and fairly easy to manipulate and are especially good for localized slimming.
This massage helps restore localized blood circulation and increases the metabolic rate and lipid breakdown in the targeted area.
- Choose the appropriate regions, e.g., abdomen, hip, waist, and thigh.
- With hot towel run and scrub the area
- Then apply some herbal paste
- Place your hands over it and start massaging
- Slowly rub it and apply some pressure with circular movements
- Each session should last for 10 minutes and be performed two to three times a day.
Avoid using this massage if:
- You are pregnant
- Have a hypertension
- Bladder or kidney problems
- Intestinal or stomach ulcers
2. Dhanurasana (yoga position)
This yoga position has been named after the shape the body takes while performing it- that of a bow. Dhanu means bow, Asana means posture or pose.
- Lie on your stomach with your feet hip-width apart and your arms by the side
- Then fold your knees, take your hands backward and hold your ankles.
- Lift your chest off the ground and pull your legs up and back
- Hold this position for several seconds and then relax
- Repeat it ten times
- High blood pressure
- Neck injury
- Recent abdominal surgery
- Pain in the lower back
Benefits of performing this pose:
- Strengthens the back and abdominal muscles
- Promotes weight loss
- Tones the leg and arm muscles
- Relive stress
- Adds greater flexibility to the back
- Improves posture
- Relives menstrual discomforts